Field & Maintenance Services assist with commissioning and maintenance of plants and also with troubleshooting. Comprehensive maintenance concepts and service agreements optimize the plant availability and the use of products and systems.
For a smooth production process the plant availability is a central factor. To prevent failures early, Siemens offers Inspections and Maintenance.
Branch-specific services around the issue of asset management help to avoid unplanned downtime. These services comprise service and maintenance contracts to support your preventive maintenance, maintenance management as well as adopting and implementing the preventive maintenance.
- World-wide service infrastructure.
- Comprehensive support for commissioning.
- Maximum availability through preventive maintenance at highest technical level.
- Plant efficiency through holistic consideration of technical and operational requirements whilst taking into account your strategic business objectives.
ContactYour Siemens Contact Person is happy to answer questions on services for all aspects of Field & Maintenance Services.
Start-up and Shut-down, Commissioning
Ultra-modern, complex machines and plants must be put into operation on site by qualified personnel.
Due to strict technical requirements, it is often difficult to find qualified service providers for these services and the training of inhouse employees involves high costs.
Thanks to targeted further training programs and our longstanding experience in global deployments, Siemens LDA has a global network of qualified service personnel. This enables a high degree of flexibility for all kinds of different service deployments and products in various industry sectors.
Customers receive an optimal service, worldwide and around the clock, based on the extensive know-how as a product manufacturer and the comprehensive knowledge of Siemens specialists acquired in innumerable cross-industry applications and projects.
Examples for Siemens commissioning services:
- Checking the installation
- Integration tests on machines and machine components
- Trial operation
- Instruction and training of personnel
- High flexibility and an excellent cost-effectiveness due to a global network of specifically trained commissioning personnel.
- Highly qualified specialists for your machines and systems.
- Short communication paths across all organizational levels.
- Global Resource Management for the global deployment of highly qualified personnel.
- Cross-industrial machine and system know-how.
24/7 On-Call Service
To support our regional Siemens companies we implemented central 24/7 On-Call Service for certain technologies and industry products.
Improved customer satisfaction, customer relationship and add on services to expand our portfolio to be ahead competition are the key factors to have the 24/7 On-Call Service in place.
- 24/7 On-Call Service available in language - English and German
- 24/7 On-Call Service with service content managed by central pool of people
- All 24/7 On-Call service line contracts will be available in GSP
The current 24/7 On-Call Service offered by HQ can be combined with other local portfolio elements.
An inspection is fundamental for the assessment of the actual state of your machine or plant. Among other things, this includes the assessment of the causes for wear and tear and the demonstration of adequate maintenance measures. Progressive methods from the sector o Condition Monitoring also provide valuable results.
Examples for Siemens inspection services:
- Review of machines and plants
- Inspections and measurements with documentation, e.g. vibration analysis, oil analysis, thermography, performance and consumption measuring
- Software system diagnosis
- Error analysis
- Analysis and evaluation of vulnerabilities
- Derivation of the necessary maintenance measures
In addition to the measures defined in the maintenance planning for your machine, we derive further measures from the inspection results. We support you with classical and modern maintenance in the fields of software and applications.
Examples for Siemens maintenance services:
- Support with the maintenance planning
- Determining the maintenance requirements.
- Definition and documentation of maintenance intervals
- Scheduled exchange of wear parts
- Scheduled maintenance shut-downs instead of unplanned production downtimes.
- Analysis and recommendations for an optimal spare part stockkeeping
- Exchange of consumables
- Detection possible improvements in the plant and environment conditions
Modern remote concepts allow an efficient remote maintenance for certain measures. On the basis of well-proven safety technologies, such as the Siemens Remote Service Platform, the electronic maintenance is available quickly, globally and economically.
For further information your Siemens Contact Person will be happy to answer your questions.
- Optimal performance of your plants and systems.
- Reliable production conditions.
- Scheduled maintenance shut-downs instead of unsheduled production downtimes.
- Inspection and maintenance intervals adapted to the operation.
The availability of machines and plants has the highest priority in all branches of industry. In addition to the preventive maintenance (inspection and maintenance), Siemens therefore offers the corrective maintenance or troubleshooting of your industrial plants world-wide - if required also as an emergency service.
In the framework of corrective maintenance services such as error diagnosis, exchange of defective parts, refitting or troubleshooting in application software, we will be glad to agree on customized services with you:
- acceptance of fault reports: reachability, call back times
- stand-by times
- service periods
- reaction times, arrival times
- charging methods
All services can also be part of an individual customized service contract. It might be possible that services be provided as Remote Services.
- Cost reduction by savings in personnel and spare parts stocks.
- Customized service contract option (individually or combined).
Complex drive systems have to be highly available and require competent and fast support, if necessary. This can increasingly be achieved by the use of modern, powerful communication media via remote access. It is necessary to consider the increasing demands on IT security, traceability and flexibility of the remote access.
LDA is offering Remote Support as an add-on for on-call service contracts for SINAMICS medium-voltage.
When requested by the customer, a direct connection can be established to the customer's system, data called up and after being released by the customer, downloaded back into the system. All analytical, diagnostic and intervention options are available in the shortest time – just like a direct connection.
Your benefits at a glance with Remote Support
- Shorten unplanned downtimes by faster access to expert analysis and thus faster converter troubleshooting
- Reduced service intervention cost by less and faster on site services and a high rate of first-time-fix
- High data security by state of the art security standards (ISO 27001 and CERT certified) and full customer control
Are you interested in these services? Please contact your Siemens Contact Person. They will be glad to help and are available for more detailed information about this service.