Siemens offers training directly from the manufacturer and thus know-how right from the source. The further training courses cover the entire portfolio industry products and solutions.
SITRAIN Training Services
The SITRAIN – Digital Industry Academy training courses assist companies in taking advantage of the opportunities of digitalization through flexible, individual, continuous and digital transfer of knowledge about Siemens products.
Here you can get information about a number of additional services that supplement the comprehensive SITRAIN training courses.
Siemens Training Services (SITRAIN)
Training Services SITRAIN
- The knowledge of your employees is the most important resource your company has.
- But the knowledge they need is growing continually and changing quickly.
- Moreover, digitalization brings with it new issues and requirements
Our offer: SITRAIN – Digital Industry Academy
SITRAIN training courses assist companies in taking advantage of the opportunities of digitalization through flexible, individual, continuous and digital transfer of knowledge about Siemens products.
Siemens offers a comprehensive range of training based on the three areas "SITRAIN personal", "SITRAIN open" and "SITRAIN access". This range is tailored to the different learning styles and training needs in industry.
The SITRAIN personal training courses convey expert knowledge of trainers with real-word experience and enable direct access to training devices of Siemens. SITRAIN personal includes:
- Extensive expert knowledge all over the world with more than 300 certified trainers with real-world experience
- Courses at the customer's site or in SITRAIN training classrooms
- Courses with specially developed training devices, latest methods and technologies and a high proportion of practical exercises
SITRAIN open provides useful information, data and up-to-date expert knowledge about Siemens products for industry.
- Free project data from approximately 2,000 application examples
- Technical Forum with over 600,000 registered users
- Technical data, FAQs, Manuals – available online with over 300,000 entries and in up to six languages
SITRAIN access focuses on individual knowledge building and access to curated, exclusive and digital training courses.www.siemens.com/sitrain-access
Individually tailored training courses are an interesting alternative to the classic SITRAIN further training program. The specific training requirement is detected together with you and the training courses are planned according to agreed objectives.
The SITRAIN courses can convey an overview of an issue but also in-depth expert knowledge. They are adjusted regarding content, duration, language and dates, all entirely according to your individual needs and are carried out either in a SITRAIN training center or on-site at your company. Mobile training equipment and experienced tutors secure a high quality of the courses.
- Individual content, designed for your existing systems, shorten the training period.
- It can also be designed flexibly regarding dates and duration.
- Training languages are German and English, and other languages if desired.
- Individual courses on-site save time, travel-costs and expenses.
Proceed as follows
Are you interested in our customer-specific training courses?
You can send us your wishes in a form at SITRAIN Customer-tailored Training. We make you an individual and non-binding offer.
Customer Specific Training
Customer-specific trainings for motors and converters
Long-term smooth, energy-efficient and economical production is only feasible when electric motors, converters and systems are working reliably and secure.
The availability of the drive technology is decisively based on its regular maintenance by qualified staff, the use of high-quality spare parts as well as the respective tools and equipment.
Setup and training competent, qualified operating and maintenance staff is a question of procedure. Siemens Industry supports you with tailored training courses and training measures. This is where professional know-how is specifically passed on.
Comprehensive competence in all drive-relevant matters
- Short-term, professional troubleshooting by in-house staff.
- More know-how in companies.
- Compliance and correct execution of device-specific maintenance work as in-house performance → cost and time saving.
- Fast, competent recording and detection of causes of malfunction → fast fault removal.
- Correct decisions in the event of errors through in-house maintenance staff → rapid action.
- Purposeful contacting to Siemens service with competent error description → time saving and better capacity to act.
- Professional support when selecting and stocking up a basic range of device-specific spare parts → fast exchange and restart after plant shutdown.